Our Dream

 
 
 I feel blessed to know on this day as we remember MLK, I know my family is a true reflection of that dream. The growth of society is often slow, but the love of individuals always surpasses small minds with speed. I am blessed to be able to love whom I want and regardless of personal opinions most importantly, its not illegal. Me and Bryan Chea saw something in each other five years ago, that love has grown and from it we created a beautiful child who is a reflection of that love from her parents. I am grateful for all of my ancestors who fought for the freedom to be treated equal and as the humans that we are. I come from greatness and intend on continuing the change of this country starting with my family and the beauty it represents.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Copyright MMXIII WatermelonEggrolls. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.